What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathic medicine is a system that uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. It embraces many therapies, including herbs, exercise and nutritional medicine.
What can Naturopathy treat?
- Fatigue burnout, feeling tired or exhausted
- Sleep problems and insomnia
- Digestive problems – IBS, reflux (heartburn), indigestion, histamine intolerance, intestinal parasites
- Hormonal imbalances – menopause, PMS, acne, weight-loss, endometriosis
- Skin conditions – eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Nutritional medicine for specific health conditions, weight loss and general wellbeing