- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbs olive/coconut oil/spray
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 190°C
- Spread chickpeas evenly on a oven tray lined with a baking sheet
- Bake 30 minutes, shaking the pan every 7 mins or so
- Remove chickpeas from oven, add the hot chickpeas to a bowl along with all other ingredients.
- Toss well to coat the chickpeas evenly.
- Spread seasoned chickpeas back onto the baking sheet and return to oven for a further 10 minutes or until they are golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few mins.